-
June 1st, 2003, 07:26 PM
#281
Inactive Member
New bg! IQt's my: begginning of smmer time to relax BG!
-
June 2nd, 2003, 10:39 AM
#282
Inactive Member
Eer... where the Background Xell? Anyway... i have a new one for me...
-
June 2nd, 2003, 11:38 AM
#283
Inactive Member
Gyah! Blonde moment! I forgot it!
Ok.... I'll try again:
Lookie! new bg! it's my: "Beginning of summer lets take a moment to relax BG!"
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg23.jpg
-
June 2nd, 2003, 12:01 PM
#284
Inactive Member
Mmmmm it is nice... mine can't be displayed here, it is on the Zenosaga.com site...
-
June 2nd, 2003, 06:39 PM
#285
Inactive Member
Ehh? What ya mena by that?
-
June 3rd, 2003, 02:14 PM
#286
Inactive Member
Basically, the files are packed before they send you anything, so, theoretically, there is no file to link. Anyway, i changed my wallpaper again...
Onegai Teacher Goodness...
-
June 3rd, 2003, 04:12 PM
#287
Inactive Member
I got that one XD.
I like it XD~~~
-
June 4th, 2003, 02:16 PM
#288
Inactive Member
Anyway, it is a nice background...
-
June 5th, 2003, 03:02 AM
#289
Inactive Member
-
June 23rd, 2003, 05:23 PM
#290
Inactive Member
My BG is just this pic: http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/co2a011.jpg
by itself centered. I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to make a good wallpaper yet.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks